Login  * FAQ
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 2:21 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: V8Thunder on the socials
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:34 am 
Pole Sitter
Pole Sitter

Hi all,

I've been appointed Socials person to promote the series on social medias. For those who don't care for social media, I'll repost the main stories here :)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: V8Thunder on the socials
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:43 am 
Pole Sitter
Pole Sitter

Chris Hill stuns the field in first meeting of the year to take the win at Daytona!

The #14 crossed the line behind the pace car to take victory at Daytona

The #14 SRD International driver, not accustomed to winning so early in the season in recent times, drove a conservative race but prevailed when it mattered the most for the chequered flag at the end of the 100 lap race.

Sanjin Haler took the first stage win of the year

Defending champion Kevin Mace took the win in stage 2

Sanjin Haller and Kelvin Mace took the stage 1 and 2 wins respectively.

12 drivers were present for the first race of the year. It was a rather incident free race despite this, recording only 3 caution flags.

Next week we roll to Las Vegas for round 2!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:43 am 
Marshall
Marshall

Yeah I see and I'm happy about that. This could help us to add some new members. If you want, I can help you with it :)

#48 - Jakub Smetana

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:29 pm 
Racing For Position
Racing For Position

Thanks for the efforts.
I think we need this. (Personally I give a damn about so called "social" media but it's probably how a section of the population ticks now. So I think we might reach some "fresh meat" out there. If only 1-3 new participants then that's good.)

#87 - Fabian

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:24 pm 
Pole Sitter
Pole Sitter

We're wheels down to Las Vegas Motorspeedway this Wednesday for the second round of the V8Thunder Online Racing 2020 Cup Series!

After a great start to his 2020 season, Chris Hill (#14 SRD International) will try to get his first win in Vegas since the Spring race in 2016. When asked about his chances, he said

"I will be hoping to use the momentum generated from Daytona to make it back to back wins and drive the #14 sonic the hedgehog Chevrolet into victory lane.
It won’t be easy I have full confidence that my crew can give me the car that I need to get the job done. My main concern is being around the #53 though, he’s a bit of a bandit."

In light of these comments, we contacted Dom Tranquille, driver of the #53 and teammate to Chris Hill, to which he said

"I don't know what he's on about. If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver."

Weather conditions looking calm and warm in Nevada, the track should be in great shape for close racing.

Practice starts at 6.30pm GMT on Wednesday with qualifying at 8.10pm approx. Get in contact to get involved!

Profile E-mail  

[ 5 posts ]